Watermelon Cold Process Soap. Handmade in small batches.
Each batch of my soap is made by hand with complete natural ingredients, poured in small batches in my studio, and cut and wrapped with loving care.
Ingredients: Oils ~ Organic Coconut Oil & Extra Virgin Olive, Apricot Kernal, Castor. Organic Cocoa & Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Distilled Water, Fragrance Oil.
Due to the Handcrafted nature of my soap, each bar is unique. Slight variances in shape, size, scent strength and color will occur from batch to batch. To preserve the life of any homemade soap, I recommend keeping them dry after each use.
My selection often changes!
Approx Weight: 4.60 ounces.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
MISC HEALTHY, SAFETY & MISC USEFUL INFO -
* Every product sold Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC is for external use only.
* Please read each individual listing description before purchasing the product(s).
* Shelf life for general products is 12 months from the date purchase.
* Customers are fully responsible with appropriate use and storage of the products as well as being aware of personal allergies and/or other medical issues. All ingredients are declared under each product's listing description.
* Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC products are made at a studio located in Long Island, New York, USA. The studio is not regulated by any government entity. The products are never tested in laboratory, but tested by multiple friends & family of mine. By purchasing products from Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC, you have agreed to shop's policies above, the information below and that you are responsible for your own safety while using this product, and you are responsible with using them properly.
* Citrus oils such as Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon, Orange and Lemongrass; just to name a few, can be photosensitive and should not be worn before going in the direct sun. Products should never be left under sunlight and this include in the car in hot summer months. Sunburn Alert: The product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
* If you are pregnant, nursing a baby, have diabetes, high blood pressure, epilepsy, heart disease or have other health concerns, please consult with your health care provider prior to purchase or use. Many of my products contain natural essential oils that can be harmful to those with certain health conditions.
* If irritation or redness occurs wash affected part with soap water and stop using the product immediately.
* Please note that as careful as I am, some of the containers and equipment utilized to handcraft skin care products in my studio; may or may not be exposed to nuts, coconuts and / or ingredients that may cause reactions to your allergy; therefore please contact me ahead of time to ask questions if any. I *cannot* guarantee Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC products are gluten free & nuts free.
* Please read ingredients used in the products and contact me if you have any question. All of my skin care product listings include a full list of ingredients either located under 'material' or in the listing itself; except for a selected few, therefore please contact me to inquire, and I will be more than happy to disclose all of the ingredients used. Please be mindful about what you are allergic to, especially for those who are purchasing beauty/skin care products. I ask you are responsible for your health and allergy needs. Please convo me if you have questions about my products and ingredients. Once purchased, every single skin care product in my shop has ingredients label attached to it, so please read before use. If you find out you are or might be allergic to any ingredient in the product, please stop using the product. If you are unsure, please contact me BEFORE purchasing. ALL ingredients used in each product in the shop is listed in each listing as well as on the products. If you are unsure of allergies you may have to any of the ingredients, please consult a physician before using.Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions or other conditions that result from the use of these products. All essential oils are used at skin safe rates, but please be aware: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, certain essential oils should be avoided; if you have sun sensitivities, please note that citrus essential oils such as lime and lemon may cause photosensitivity; there are several essential oils that should not be used on children OR pets. If you have any concerning health conditions, please consult your physician before using any of Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC products.
* Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC reserves the right to adjust any product's ingredient formula due to availability. These changes will be posted on listing immediately. Returning customers are advised to check list of ingredients each time.
* Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC assumes no responsibility of any product for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to determine proper usage. No further warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. We are not responsible for consequential damage arising from the customer's selection and use of products supplied by Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC.
* Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC sells our herbs and products for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. The information we provide in each individual listing is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer. Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC products are not medications, and should not be used to prevent or treat any medical conditions.
* My handmade items (Pixie Soaps & Suds LLC) are created in my Studio. However I do purchase local materials and ingredients both locally and outside my home state, and cannot control the environment the ingredients may be exposed to. I do and have always inspected the ingredients prior to using them in my products. Wax and oils can absorb smells and scents pretty quickly and this can be exposed anywhere from the manufacturers to transit to your mailbox. If you have any concerns or questions of any kind, please send me a convo here on Etsy before purchasing. Thanks so much!
Apr 28, 2020
Wow! I love my soaps! They arrived super quick and were wrapped beautifully! Shop owner is awesome too I highly recommend purchasing from this shop!